About Peritus New Media Limited
Peritus New Media Limited is a specialist IT, Telecoms & New Media recruitment consultancy. It is focused on providing an outstanding recruitment service to the IT, Telecoms and New Media/Internet sector based organisations & candidates.
Providing permanent, contract and temporary personnel, we supply a number of the most established names in the IT, Telecoms & New Media sectors. We put great emphasis in building close, professional relationships with our clients to meet expectations on both sides and helping to identify the solution.
Peritus New Media Limited supplies personnel in the following (but not limited to) areas:
- IT & Telecoms Support roles
- Technical, Systems & Software Development (everything from C#, C++, ASP.Net, VB.Net & PHP, HTML, CSS to Drupal, Magento, Umbraco, MVC, iOS & Android development) and more!
- Database, Network & Infrastructure roles
- Web Development, Creative & Design (including Digital Project Management to Creative Director positions) and so on
- Project & Programme Management
- Product & Marketing Management
- Business Development & Pre-Sales
- Performance & Search Marketing
- Online & Email Marketing Specialists (SEO/PPC)
- Senior Management positions (IT Management, Heads of Department through to Director level positions)
Being a candidate; finding a new job is difficult at the best of times, finding the right role can be even harder! Peritus New Media can assist you with a wide range of useful advice and techniques on finding the role or opportunity that is right for you, from advising you on your CV to making a career change.
Our IT, Telecoms & New Media Recruitment specialists can also assist with any more specific questions you may have.
What we have to offer (but not limited to):
- We will take time to listen to learn about your situation and understand your expectations before we discuss available opportunities with our clients
- We have access to the unadvertised job market
- CV preparation & submission
- Interview preparation, techniques and advice
- We will NOT submit your CV to any client until we have spoken to you about the client/role and to make sure that it is the correct fit for both you & the client
- We will ALWAYS provide feedback whether it be after CV submission or after an interview
- Salary & benefits package advice